To plan your private or business trip easily, you also have the opportunity, to cancel your reservation shortly.
The whole Hotel ADRIA team is looking forward to welcoming you soon.
Since the safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our top priority, we strictly follow the recommendations and restrictions of the state authorities to minimize any health risk. You will find all important information in our security concept listed below as well as on the pages of the BHG, to which we hereby refer.
In detail, our security concept includes the following measures:
- The comprehensive basic cleaning and disinfection of the entire hotel.
- Daily disinfection of all contact surfaces and door handles.
- Marking of the minimum distance of 1.5 meters at all necessary places of the hotel.
- General rules of conduct are specifically marked by notices in the various areas.
- Installation of acrylic glass panels at the reception.
- The possibility of hand disinfection is guaranteed in all public areas and on the individual floors.
- Your booked room was cleaned according to strict regulations and inspected by the housekeeping.
- All employees wear protective masks in all public areas.
- You can purchase disposable protective masks at the reception. We kindly ask you to wear these outside your room.
- Our Housekeeping staff wear disposable gloves which are used only once per room.
- All employees are trained in their area of activity and are informed of changes on a daily basis.
- Before starting work, each employee is interviewed for corona symptoms.
The safety concept is continuously adapted to the official regulations.